Tuesday, July 27, 2010

first times.......

haha, i very happy because i done all that things in one day . haha , happy happy wow......
today i take the UBS test , that is my first times take this programme .....
for me i very like this programme , because i can learn many about how to claculation the EPF,commision ,etc. The 3 of lecture very nice ,and they all so kind . Somemore all are so beauty and handsome ....haha !!! but when i aready want submit the answer ,dont know why my pc shut down suddenly . That make me want redo it again .....haizz....Other that this i also very worry about my USB test result , dont know whether i can pass it or not !! haizz......

After i finish my test , i go to rent car with Fum . That is my first time i drive in the Malacca . Suddenly, I fell i very brave .....hehe!!Around 9.30 pm we return the car and go to watch movie with cailyn and her boyfriend."Inception" is movie so nice , it can do something throught the dream ..... keke !! very funny la !! around 1.30am ,we go to drink something and that time we chat a lot with cailyn them ........3am we just back from the md ...... now so so tired !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment